So what's this all about?

Well, put simply, me trying to take and post a photo every day for a year, starting with 1st April 2008.  I hope that I can pull it off, but I'm confident.  Obviously there will be days when I can't post, but I should be able to take a photo every day, with a bit of luck...

Sunday, 6 April 2008

When blossoms meet snow


When blossoms meet snow
Originally uploaded by Timothy Davies
This is what happens when you let the weather do what it wants. This really is crazy. On friday, I was so warm I had to take off a summer weight walking jacket. Two days later, the snow moves in. Oh so typical, isn't it. Just when we thought we'd got away from the wintry stuff, it comes back in force. This was the tree just across the road from us, its blossoms nicely covered in snow. How calm it looks.

No comments: