So what's this all about?

Well, put simply, me trying to take and post a photo every day for a year, starting with 1st April 2008.  I hope that I can pull it off, but I'm confident.  Obviously there will be days when I can't post, but I should be able to take a photo every day, with a bit of luck...

Wednesday, 2 April 2008

Territorial robins


Territorial robins
Originally uploaded by Timothy Davies
Robins are territorial. They proved that to me this morning, on our lawn. Two of them, two starlings and a woodpecker arrived looking for food and nesting material. They seemed to stay the same distance apart, and whenever they got close, would have a bit of a scrap. In fact, I was quite lucky to get such a good shot of the sight. Their legs are so thin, they look just like twigs; but they seem to do well with them.

No comments: